Extremely attractive hexagonal design reminicent of a pagoda style, the Shire Arbour makes a perfect place to sit and relax. This arbour will be a feature in your garden that is sure to attract many compliments! It is manufactured from high grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine which has been pressure treated to protect it from rot and insect attack for many years. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot; please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given). Supplied in its natural pressure treated finish although the arbour can be painted or stained to suit your garden.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Stylish and elegant
- Pressure treated for a long life
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.