This is an attractive and well made British shed featuring high grade 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding and strong 34mm square framing. The single door is in the 5' gable providing access for bicycles or lawn mowers. There is an opening window for added light and ventilation. The shed is ideal for storing your gardening tools or even a as a small potting shed. The roof is solid sheet OSB boards and the floor is made from tongued and grooved boards. The door is secured by a padbolt. The shed is dip treated with a preservative base coat ready for your own topcoat of paint or stain. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Good Eaves Height
- 12mm Shiplap over 34mm framing
- Storm resistant opening window
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.