This is an attractive and well made British shed featuring high grade 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding and sturdy 34mm thick framing. The single door is in the 4' gable providing easy access for bicycles or lawn mowers. There is a fixed window for added light which can go either side. The Shetland shed is ideal for storing your gardening tools or even a as a small potting shed. Both roof and floor are solid sheet OSB boards. The door is secured by a hasp and staple ready for your own padlock. The shed is dip treated with a preservative base coat ready for your own top coat of paint or stain. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Good Eaves Height
- 12mm Shiplap over 34mm framing
- One fixed window
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.