This pressure treated 7' x 7' double door, overlap apex shed is an attractive feature in any garden. There is one opening window which can be fitted in multiple places and is glazed with safety styrene. The double doors in the 7' Gable and generous eaves height allow very easy access to the entire space. It is manufactured from high grade, slow grown, FSC approved, European pine cladding boards over 34mm square framing. The pressure treated timber gives long life with minimum maintenance although you can paint or stain the shed for decoration. The doors are fitted with a hasp and staple catch ready for your own padlock. Both roof and floor are constructed from solid sheet OSB. All fixings, roof felt and assembly instructions are provided. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions given)
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Good Eaves Height and Wide Double Doors for easy access
- Complete assembled panels pressure treated in our factory to avoid exposed ends
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.