This pressure treated Corner Shed fits neatly into the corner of your garden and gives 10' of internal width at its maximum. A corner shed is a great way of utilising the space in your garden and can make a feature in an unloved corner. Double doors provide excellent access and the building is fitted with 2 opening joinery made windows. Wall panels are made from 12mm shiplap FSC Certified timber. The pressure treated timber gives a long life with minimum maintenance although the shed can still be painted or stained for decoration. The roof is constructed from solid board (OSB) for ease of installation and the floor is tongue and groove timber. The Corner Shed comes complete with fixing kit, roof felt and installation instructions. (Imperial measurements are rounded so please refer to the metric sizes for accuracy) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- Low maintenance, pressure treated timber for long life
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Complete assembled panels pressure treated in our factory to avoid exposed ends
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.