A great value summerhouse that is both attractive and incredibly useful, the Parham has high quality double doors which open out to the front and a large opening side window which can go on either side. Windows and doors are glazed in styrene for your safety. The building is constructed on 34mm square framing and clad with planed Shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, Northern European pine. The Summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your own preference immediately on installation. The window and doors are joinery made quality and of a storm resistant design. The enclosed area is approximately 7' x 7' with a small canopy over the front gable. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
- Styrene safety glazing as standard
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Large 3/4 glazed panels for lots of light
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.