The classic Kensington Summerhouse is a perfect choice for all gardens with its attractive design and practicality . The high quality double doors open out to the front and the large attractive opening side window can go on either side. It is constructed on 34mm square framing and clad with planed shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine. The Summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your choice immediately on installation; this could be a paint or a stain. The window and doors are joinery made quality and of a storm resistant design. The roof and floor are both constructed using T&G boards. The enclosed area is approximately 7' x 7' with a small canopy over the front gable. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot; please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
- A light summerhouse that is both attractive & practical
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Fully glazed front, double doors and one opening side window
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.