This pressure treated 7' x 13' Jersey shed is ideal for those needing loads of storage or workshop space. It has three large opening, joinery quality, storm resistant, windows and wide double doors for easy access. The cladding is 12mm slow grown, very high grade FSC approved pine on 34mm square framing with a T&G floor and solid OSB sheet roof. Roof felt and a fixing kit are provided. The pressure treated timber gives a long life with minimum maintenance although the shed can still be painted or stained for decoration. (Imperial measurements are rounded so please refer to the metric sizes for accuracy)
- Low maintenance, pressure treated timber for long life
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Complete assembled panels pressure treated in our factory to avoid exposed ends
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.