The Houghton Summerhouse is a typical British summerhouse with glazing across the width of the building and an attractive veranda. It is constructed on 34mm square framing and clad with planed Shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine. The Houghton is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat immediately on installation, paint or stain whichever you prefer! The windows on either side of the doors are fixed. The enclosed area is approximately 7' x 5' plus a 2' veranda making 7' x7' overall. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- A shady veranda enhances the classic style of this summerhouse
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Practical double doors and 2 fixed windows
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.