The contemporary Highclere Summerhouse is a stunning design updating the traditional summerhouse into a modern garden room. The high quality double doors open out to the front with a small canopy over and there are large opening side windows. The windows and doors are fitted with plastic safety glazing and are joinery made in a storm resistant design. The doors are also fitted with a mortice lock. The building is constructed on strong 44mm square framing and clad with planed shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine. The summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your choice immediately on installation; this could be a paint or a stain. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot; please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
- Contemporary garden room with 4 Bay opening front to bring the garden in
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pineProudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Mighty 44mm Framing
- Safety glazing as standard
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.