The Hampton summerhouse is a superb way of making the most of what can be a boring part of the garden or patio! Designed to fit neatly into the corner, the Hampton makes a perfect retreat. The building has two joinery quality opening windows and fully glazed, large double doors allowing plenty of light. It is constructed on 34mm square framing and clad with planed 12mm Shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved northern European pine. The Summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your own preference immediately after installation. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Extremely attractive & useful corner feature
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.