The pressure treated Durham shed is manufactured from high grade FSC approved timber featuring high grade 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding and strong 34mm square framing. The pressure treated timber gives long life with minimum maintenance although the shed can still be painted or stained for decoration. With a generous eaves height the Durham offers ideal storage space for equipment, tools and furniture. The opening joinery window is storm resistant and the building has a solid sheet roof and floor. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and any subsequent treatment. For critical dimensions use the metric values; imperial dimensions are rounded for description only.
- Low maintenance, pressure treated timber for long life
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Complete assembled panels pressure treated in our factory to avoid exposed ends
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.