A robust log cabin style garden shed or workshop with a fully framed single door and a joinery quality opening window. Tongue and groove roof and floor with pressure treated bearers. The door is fully framed and features a full length piano style hinge to improve security. The side hung opening window is a joinery standard, storm resistant design. The interlocking timbers that make up the walls of the building are 19mm thick some 50% thicker than a normal garden shed; roof and floor are 12mm thick. Where dimensions are critical please check internal (floor) sizes as log cabins are sized to the edge of the individual boards. Internal eaves height is a full 6' (1825mm). The building is manufactured here in the UK and all of the wood used is high grade, FSC approved Northern European Pine. The cabin is untreated and requires a timber preservative immediately after assembly. The timber floor is included in the price. Please note that log cabins are made up of individual log lengths to be built up one by one not ready made panels.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- A quality shed, workshop or den
- 19mm thick interlocked logs
- Untreated. Requires a wood preservative immediately after assembly.
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.