This is an attractive and well made British shed featuring high grade 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding and sturdy 34mm square framing. The double doors in the 6' (1790mm) gable provide wide access for bicycles or lawn mowers. There is an opening, joinery made, window for ventilation. The shed is ideal for storing your gardening tools or even a as a small potting shed. Both roof and floor are solid sheet OSB boards. The double doors are secured by a hasp and staple lock ready for your own padlock. The shed is dip treated with a preservative base coat ready for your own topcoat of paint or stain. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment. For critical dimensions use the metric values; imperial dimensions are rounded for description only.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Good Eaves Height
- 12mm Shiplap over 34mm framing
- Storm resistant opening window
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.