A contemporary summerhouse featuring folding doors across the front of the building (4 of the 6 front panels open). To compliment the fully glazed front there are two opening side windows. It is constructed on strong 44mm square framing and clad with planed Shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved northern European pine. The Summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat immediately after installation. The window and doors are joinery made quality and of a storm resistant design. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
- A modern garden room with bi fold doors
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Mighty 44mm Framing
- Styrene safety glazing as standard
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.