The Berryfield is a large and attractive cabin at a great price. This top quality log cabin has 19mm interlocking high grade pine boards to the walls with tongue and groove boards to roof and floor. The building is glazed with toughened safety glass for your family's safety. All timber is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified to produce an environmentally friendly and quality garden building. The building is supplied untreated ready for you to paint or stain immediately after assembly. Building dimensions are to the edge of the individual boards that make up the unit and will include the crossover of the logs. For critical dimensions use the metric values; imperial dimensions are rounded for description only. Please note that log cabins are supplied as individual log boards that are assembled length by length, building up from the floor. Installation instructions are included. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Toughened safety glazing as standard
- 19mm thick interlocked logs
- Untreated. Requires a wood preservative immediately after assembly.
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.
Regular Price: £1,050.00
Special Price £997.50