The high Dutch Barn styled roof and feature gable makes this a wonderfully distinctive garden building. The stylish roof shape gives considerably more headroom and allows the possibility of storage in the roof space. The wide double doors ensure easy access into the building and the large opening storm resistant side window lets in plenty of light. The cladding is 12mm slow grown, very high grade FSC approved pine on sturdy 34mm square framing. Roof felt, a fixing kit and assembly instructions are provided. It is finished with a honey brown basecoat preservative treatment ready for your own top coating immediately on installation, this could be a paint or stain. Dimensions shown are for the exterior wall of the building. (Imperial measurements are rounded so please refer to the metric sizes for accuracy)
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Good Eaves Height
- 12mm Shiplap over 34mm framing
- Storm resistant opening window
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.