The Barclay is a magnificent summer house designed to fill a corner of your garden. With its full height, styrene safety glazed windows and doors, this summerhouse lets in lots of light and is a delight to spend your time in. Wall panels are made from 12mm shiplap boards and supplied in a honey brown timber basecoat ready for you to topcoat. It is manufactured from high quality FSC certified northern European pine. The floor is tongued and grooved timber and the roof is solid sheet OSB; mineral felt is included. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation. Imperial dimensions are rounded and for guidance only.
- Full height safety glazed panels for lots of light
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Very attractive & useful corner feature
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.