The Avesbury with its half glazed door and matching storm resistant joinery window is a perfect balance between a shed and a summerhouse; both attractive and highly practical. This top quality log cabin has 19mm interlocking high grade pine boards to the walls and tongue and groove boards to roof and floor. All timber is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified to produce an environmentally friendly and quality garden building. The building is supplied untreated and requires a wood preservative immediately after assembly. Building dimensions are to the edge of the individual boards that make up the unit and will include the crossover of the logs. For critical dimensions use the metric values, imperial dimensions are rounded for description only. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment. The timber floor is included. Please note that log cabins are made up of individual log lengths to be built up one by one not ready made panels.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Ideal as a shed or summerhouse
- 19mm thick interlocked logs
- Untreated. Requires a wood preservative immediately after assembly.
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.