The Abri is a stylish British made shed, manufactured from high grade FSC approved timber featuring high grade 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding and strong 34mm square framing. With a generous eaves height, the Abri 7x7 offers ideal storage space for equipment, tools and furniture. The opening joinery made window is storm resistant and the building benefits from tongue and groove timber flooring with a solid sheet roof. The shed is dip treated with a preservative base coat ready for your own topcoat of paint or stain. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment. For critical dimensions use the metric values; imperial dimensions are rounded for description only.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Good Eaves Height
- 12mm Shiplap over 34mm framing
- Storm resistant opening window
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.