The outer shell of the Urban Insect Hotel is made from Clayplas+ which is a composite material of 70% clay and 30% recycled plastics. This material is very durable & comes with a 10 year materials guarantee along with great environmental credentials due to the recycled element. Each outer shell has dual keyhole hanging points to allow the Insect Hotel to be hung square on or as a diamond to suit.
The removable inner cassette of the bee insect hotel is made from natural FSC certified timber and slotted overwintering chambers. Additional natural materials such as drilled canes, hollow stems or bark may be introduced in the triangular spaces to customise your boutique insect hotel.
- Contemporary design for Urban living
- Combination of ultra modern material and natural timber
- Different hanging positions - Square on or Diamond
- Stylish, colour coordinated packaging across the Urban Range
- Dimensions: H 160mm W 160mm L 155mm
- Barcode: 679505018157
- Weight: 1.4kg