The original first time 6 x 4 shed providing good storage space for a very competitive price. Not the cheapest on the market but framed with 34mm square timber for stability and clad in high quality Northern European overlap boards for long life. The generous eaves height also sets this building apart from the competition. The building is dip treated with a basecoat ready for top coating by the customer immediately on installation. There is one fixed window which can go either side and the single door is fitted with a hasp and staple ready for your own padlock. The floor and roof are solid sheet OSB board. All fixings, roof felt and assembly instructions are provided. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions given)
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Attractive rustic appearance
- Good Eaves Height
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.