The 4' x 6' Overlap Double Door shed is distinguished from many of its competitors because of the wide double doors in the 6' gable and the generous eaves height. This means that there is easy access to the entire space. It is manufactured from high grade, slow grown, FSC approved, European pine cladding boards over 34mm square framing. The doors are fitted with a hasp and staple catch ready for your own padlock. Both roof and floor are constructed from solid sheet OSB. There are no windows in this model. The building is dip treated with a basecoat ready for top coating by the customer immediately on installation. All fixings, roof felt and assembly instructions are provided. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions given)
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Attractive rustic appearance
- Good Eaves Height and Wide Double Doors for easy access
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.