The very popular and practical Oatland Summerhouse is superb value for money. It is an attractive building with a rustic look which can be used for many purposes and makes a feature in the garden or on the patio. With double doors to the front giving excellent access, The Oatland is constructed from high grade overlap cladding to the walls on 34mm strong framing. Manufactured in the UK from high grade Northern European FSC certified timber and finished with a honey brown basecoat preservative treatment ready for your own top coat of stain or paint. Imperial measurements are rounded so please refer to the metric sizes for accuracy. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- Attractive rustic appearance with practical double doors
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Amazing Value & Very Versatile
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.