One for those wanting something a little bit different. This playhouse can be a stable for your pony mad girls, a great sherrif's office or maybe a general store? Your children can change their game every day with this distinctive playhouse. It has an all tongue and groove construction, fixed 'bar' style windows with matching stable door and a slatted verandah floor. Please note: the 'JAIL' sign in the picture is not included. It is manufactured in T&G (shiplap) boards from high grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine. The playhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your choice immediately on installation. This playhouse requires self-assembly using the instructions supplied. It will require two people. Toys are not included. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions given)
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Safety Tested to BS EN 71 (CE)
- Unique design
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.