Overall 305 x 117 x 158 high max cm (120" x 46" x 67" high max)
House 117 x 107 x 137 high internal to apex cm (46" x 42" x 54" high int)
Nest box adds 38cm, (15") to width.
Run 188 x 119 x 84 high cm (74" x 47" x 33" high)
Height under house 46 cm [ 18" ]
The house section is raised to allow poultry access to the area below. This area, now fitted with a slatted floor, gives a weather protected area for the birds and a dry feed point. This is achieved by the provision of a fixed rear panel and one removable side panel that can be fitted left or right. A second side panel is available as an option. The feed point is best utilised by fitting a galvanised feed hopper to the swivel rear panel that is a feature of this range.
- Transport wheels
- External nesting box with hinged lift-up lid for easy egg collection
- Slide out floor / droppings tray.
- Run end release. Allows birds to be let out to free range.
- Virtically sliding pop hole cover held open with hook & eye
- Roosting bars.
- Full ventilation
- Carry handles are fitted to the run end to aid portability.
- The run is constructed with 25mm square 16-gauge heavy-duty mesh and has a removable top for access. The run top will slide away from the house to access the pop hole or add feed/water but will be locked on when in the closed position.
Softwood construction with deep rebate cladding and framing all pressure treated ( Tanalised ) and finished to a mid brown colour during treatment. Fixings and hardware are galvanised or zinc plated. Roof is clad with 'Onduline' corrugated sheeting made from bitumen saturated organic fibre, these are hinged for easy access and cleaning on all units except those provided with entrance doors.
Sectional and delivered flat packed with screws and fixings for easy self assembly.
Delivery is Free to UK Mainland EXCLUDING the following postcodes which will incur a surcharge, please check before ordering:- PA,FK,KY,PH,DD,IV,KW