The natural split log design has an opening lid which reveals the inner bug barn. You can add your choice of bug nesting material in here such as bark, straw or dried flower stems. The log walls are thick and chunky so are well-insulated & provide a cosy sanctuary for your friendly bugs.
The barn also combines bees tubes and drilled bee tubes which can be used by pollinating bees such as Mason Bees or Leafcutter bees.
- All NEW design, for multiple insect species
- Made of FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Ideal for ladybird larvae which eat aphids
- Can be used with Ladybird Attractant Food
Site your Bug Barn next to lawns, sheltered flower beds, wooded glades or even in planters
- Dimensions: H 238mm x W 140mm x L 128mm
- Barcode: 679505018713
- Weight: 0.5kg