This impressive hotel features:
- Chamber 1 Bird Nest Box: A loft nesting area for wildbirds with predator protection.
- Chamber 2 Bug Zone: The third storey has specially prepared bamboo tubes for over wintering beneficial insects, including Ladybirds and Lacewings, with nesting space for Solitary Bees.
- Chamber 3 Over Wintering Zone: The second storey has an open side access and an overwintering chamber ready to fill with bark, straw or leaves.
- Chamber 4 Interactive Bee Trays: The first storey features interactive nesting trays for Mason bees, Leafcutter Bees and other insects. Pictures shown include how you can attach your own mesh to protect the developing bee embryos.
Site facing south to South-East in a sheltered area 1.0 - 2.0 metres high.
Made from FSC certified timber. To maintain the green finish a water based green paint may be applied annually.
Replacement wooden tubes and paper bee lining tubes may purchased for advanced bee management.
- Dimensions: H 740mm x W 300mm x L 200mm
- Barcode: 679505019925
- Weight: 5.1 Kg
- Instructions for use: Download of instructions PDF